Trends: A Leopard's Spots
A leopard cannot changes its spots but who would want it too? Beautiful and graceful creatures, it is their spots that are slinking into todays designs.
Showing off your wild side is becoming a hot trend. Whether you stay true with black and golds, or go for a more ecclectic look with a mix of color, you can add a touch of the savannah to any room.
If you prefer the classic leopard print, here are few products for you to dream about.
- 1. Stout Brothers Fabric: Beast 1 Ebony
- 2. American Flyer Animal Print Five Piece Luggage Set
- 3. Roberto Cavalli Oversized Round Leopard Sunglasses
- 4. Nine West Sharina Heels
- 5. Black Leopard Mackenzie Bench
If you're not quite so wild, these more laid-back items may be for you.
- 1. Stout Brothers Fabric: Rampal 1 Cork
- 2. Antonio Melani Leopard-Print Penny Ballet Flats
- 3. Mikasa Color Studio Khaki Leopard Accent Plate
- 4. Light Leopard Flannel Bedding
- 5. Safavieh Leopard Print Chelsea Rug
Or, maybe you prefer to live life colorfully. Then these choices are for you!
- 1. Stout Brothers Fabric: Upturn 1 Slate
- 2. Stella McCartney Blue Leopard Falabella Small Foldover Tote
- 3. Blue Leopard TOMS shoes
- 4. Yves Saint Laurent Leopard Print Blue Wool Cashmere Scarf
- 5. Blue Leopard Blanket
While leopard may by synonamous with a wild and exotic style, it also portrays an elegance that is hard to match. See a few design conepts of both below.